A walk around the city of Paris France.
- Eiffel Tower
- Bridges over the Seine
- Le Metro
- Notre Dame
and many more sights!
Over 50 minutes of Paris Landmarks
So visit for yourselves and experience all that Paris has to offer first hand. Bon Voyage!
Recommend taking a tour with ‘Sight Seekers Delight’ in Paris. Their various walking tours show you the best of Paris.
Rick Steves has produced some great travelogues across Europe – he has many videos about France and especially Paris.
In the first one Rick says: In Paris, amidst all of its grandeur, the little joys of life are still embraced. In this first of two episodes on Paris, we’ll cruise the Seine River, visit Napoleon’s tomb, and take in the Louvre. Then we’ll feel the pulse of Paris — shopping in village-like neighborhoods, attending church in a grand pipe organ loft, and celebrating the mother of all revolutions with a big, patriotic Bastille Day bang.
In part 2 Rick embraces the art across Paris – in Rick’s words: we’ll ride a unicorn into the Middle Ages at the Cluny Museum, take a midnight Paris joyride in a classic car, get an extremely close-up look at heavenly stained glass in Sainte-Chapelle, go on a tombstone pilgrimage at Père Lachaise Cemetery, and savor the Parisian café scene. Few cites are so confident in their expertise in good living — and as travelers, we get to share in that uniquely Parisian “joie de vivre.”
Difficult to select just 10 towns!
But here is our list of Top 10 Towns in France:
1. Paris – obviously
2. Loire Valley Towns: Amboise, Blois, Chambord – for chateaux!
3. Mont St Michel, St Malo and Normandy Beaches
4. Bordeaux – plus visit the wine districts
5. French Riviera Towns: Nice, Cannes (sandy beaches), Monte Carlo
6. Avignon – especially the Pope’s Place
7. Strasbourg (home of European Union)
8. Nancy – prettiest square in France?
9. Aix en Provence – wealthy town with beautiful boulevards
10. Rouen – old town and cathedral
If you have time check check out Troyes, Metz, Reims, La Rochelle, Toulouse, Rennes, Grenoble …..